Do I need a building permit?
The best answer to this is yes.  Pine Township has handed over the permit process to Indiana County.   There are certain exemptions but with most construction you will need a building permit. The best thing to do is contact Indiana County Office of Planning and Development and ask. 

How do I get a Road Bond?
Contact the office.  The Unlimited Road Bond is $65 plus $6000 per mile bond.  

Where do I mail a lien letter request?
Municipal lien letters:  Pine Township, PO Box 89, Heilwood, PA  15745 Fee: $10 

When is Spring Clean Up? Trick or Treat?
Check the announcement page.  Information will be posted the day after the meeting.

What do I do if I wish to speak at a meeting? 
If you are a township resident, you may speak at any meeting.  
If you are not and wish to speak, please notify the secretary at 
814-948-4480 as early as possible, but no later than the Friday
prior to the meeting. You will be added as a guest speaker.